Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Learning Challenge: Review your schedule

Hey All!

Definitely getting a better handle on my schedule now that we are into the 7th week of classes. I have definitely been taking advantage of the extra credit opportunities more this time around than when I had taken Indian Epics. I have looked back a couple of times on how I had originally planned out my schedule for this class, but as I have figured out how to do my assignments for other courses, I have revised my schedule for this class. I typically work on my blog comments throughout the week and then complete the quizzes once I have completed all the feedback comments and blog comments. Majority of the assignments I complete over the weekend and start partially working on the next week's assignments.

Starting this week actually, I want to try to complete my project assignment before the weekend, but sometimes by quizzes and homework assignments during the week always have me pushing the project assignment to be completed on Friday or Saturday night.

Here's a picture of Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast, whom I sometimes imagine is my clock in my house:)

Cogsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment