Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Review

Hey all!

I know we're not in Indian Epics, but I can across the words "Urmila Nidra" and they caught my attention. I grew up listening to the stories of Ramayana, but never had heard about this that Lakshmana had vowed to not sleep for 14 years and that the goddess of sleep came herself to grant him an exemption from the ways of nature. I actually asked my parents about this and why it is not mentioned much and they said it is something that many people commonly don't mention when they talk about the Ramayana in on a daily basis. I loved the background tunes, really did give the India feel, but wished there was narration, rather than me having to read the dialogue.

I literally saw this image and immediately knew this is meant to be. I mean I have been thinking about the beach all day today and I even posted a picture of meditating on the beach in my Growth Mindset post. I think this is a signal that the beach is in my near future.
Ipanema Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment