Sunday, February 16, 2020

Learning Challenge: YOGA!!

The article I read for the Learning my H.E.A.R.T assignment was 6 Yoga Exercises You Won’t Be Embarrassed to Do at Your Desk by Linda Steinberg

Some of the exercises I already do are the neck stretch, shoulder rolls, and chair twist..I am going to start incorporating the twisted arms, reverses prayer pose, and open chest stretch into my deskercizes. It really can be taxing on my neck and shoulder when I am studying or working on schoolwork on my laptop. Sometimes I really wish there was something created would hold a paper version of a textbook in front of me rather than me having to be bent over all the time to read a textbook so I can highlight easily. 

Reverse Prayer Pose
Seems a bit tough but definitely think I can do it...


No comments:

Post a Comment