Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tech Tip: Google Timer

Hey all!

Let's be honest we are here to learn some life skills that will be useful later on post graduation. Lots of teachers will teach us stuff that will become irrelevant after college, but Professor Gibbs is giving us resources that will be incredibly useful in the workforce.

How do I manage my time, by keeping an agenda/planner/calendar...I typically have my phone calendar synced with canvas, which is also synced with my laptop calendar. I like having the physical planner because it helps me to visually mark off items and tackle items on my to-do list. The electronic calendars help reinforce due dates and sometimes might even cause a me to have a freak out moment thinking I forgot to turn something in lol. I'm going to give this timer a try and see if it'll help me stay on track of time instead of getting distracted easily.

Happy Tuesday all!

Here's a picture of my niece and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment