Friday, January 17, 2020

Yay Assignments, Every Student''s Nightmare;)

Hummm...
Thinking back to the time I took Epics of India with Professor Gibbs, the class was fairly manageable and by doing the extra credit I was able to finish the class two weeks earlier. I hope to do a lot more of the extra credit options like Growth Mindset, HEART, and extra commenting! Oh I would also like to try some extra reading as well as microfictions.

I know last time when I worked ahead on the weekly assignments it worked to my advantage, because the weeks I had class tests I was able to focus on those and not worry about the online assignments. There was a week when I fell behind but was easily able to catch back up and be ahead without worrying. I have waited for 4 semesters now to take the Myth and Folklore class and can't wait to start on next week's assignments.

Thanks for continuing to read y'all! I am probably sounding really boring right now, but I promise to start spicing things up starting next week!

I just had a cookie so why not 

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit it too, but some of the classes I had to take to fulfill my major requirements were less than satisfying. I can only absorb so much engineering knowledge before I go crazy! That's why I am looking forward to this class. Not only is it an online class so I can fit it into my busy senior spring semester schedule, but it also provides a nice change of pace from my normal classes that stress uniformity instead of creative expression!

    ReplyDelete