Friday, January 17, 2020

What's In? Technology!

The technology landscape will all make more sense next week as you get into a more regular work routine; for this week, please write up a quick blog post about your first impressions here. Are you already familiar with some of these technology tools? How is this online environment like/unlike what you have experienced in other classes? Are there any web skills that you really want to work on this semester?

Being as active as I was in high school, I was able to gain a lot of experience learning how to navigate around websites like Weebly, Wix, Google Drive, WordPress, and some more. I love learning the ins and outs of websites, I may not be a tech whiz, but I can figure out things! Although I have to say I am excited to create some cool graphics! I am not the one to typically create memes, but now I will for this blog:)

This online environment is very different from all my other classes primarily, because of the flexibility of the assignments and the blogging. Do not consider that a bad thing, this is actually the best way I think a professor can teach students to be independent and responsible for their assignments and essentially the end grade that they get.

From last time I was able to pick up and learn about Cheezburger and Automotivator. I also added the spellcheck and word count extensions to my chrome browser. I never even thought to install these extensions until I read about it. I wish I would have known about it earlier, but now I have it in my toolbox.

Happy weekend y'all!

Reading Assignments are in the near future;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment